Tucasi aims to transform how every school manages payments, events and parental engagement.
In 2004, three school governors started working together to solve the problems they had witnessed around school income collection, and so Tucasi began.
Throughout our history, we have continued working closely with school users to develop additional features which simplify further tasks. Today, our systems help to streamline payment and administration processes in over 2,000 schools across the country.
Tucasi is one of a constantly growing number of companies within the Vesta Software Group, which in turn, is one of many operating groups of Constellation Software Inc. Tucasi benefits from the operational and financial backing of the Vesta Software Group, while retaining our education sector expertise and focus on supporting our schools.
We offer a complete system for school administration.
- Secure cashless solution with FCA approved online payments.
- Modular administration system for meals, wraparound care, clubs, trips, events, parents’ evening, communications, online shop & lettings.
- Seamless integration with leading school MIS systems, all major cashless catering systems and online payments.
- Partnerships and scalable implementation including dedicated tools for MATs, Local Authorities and catering companies.
- SCOPAY website & app enabling parents to book, pay and view live information on their accounts anytime, anywhere.
- Continuing support including telephone helpline, online resources, tailored training & setup, listening & continuing product development.
People are at the heart of all we do.
Our knowledge and ingenuity are underpinned by the core belief that we must listen to our customers. This includes working with schools to identify their needs and develop new ideas. We constantly improve our products in line with feedback, adding new features and tools to help schools improve their administration processes.
Providing ongoing support is as important to us as the software itself. When you join Tucasi, you will see that we take a personal approach. Training and configuration sessions are tailored to each school’s needs, and that’s just the beginning; we take pride in being there for our school customers every day. Our friendly and deeply knowledgeable Customer Support team will resolve your queries quickly and provide expert advice.