Making a complaint
Complaints Manager contact details
Name: Nathan Foley
Address: Tucasi Limited, Wessex House, Upper Market Street, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 9FD
Please note if your complaint is related to a payment you have made through SCOPAY this must be directed to your school in the first instance.
Any complaint verbal or written will be referred to our complaints manager at the earliest opportunity or to a member of the senior management if the complaints manager is unavailable. We will also
- acknowledge the complaint in writing promptly
- make contact to seek clarification on any points where necessary
- fully investigate the complaint
- keep you informed of our progress
- discuss with you our findings and proposed response
- You will receive contact from us advising on progress if we cannot respond immediately. We will let you have our final response as soon as possible and not later than eight weeks.
Adviser or Provider
Clients often express dissatisfaction to their reseller about the product provider. We will need to establish whether or not your complaint relates to the advice given, the adviser service or the service or performance of the product provider. If unclear, this must not delay investigation, and we will proceed with our own investigation. The complaints manager will review this matter and take the complaint to the provider if appropriate in consultation with you.
The complaints manager will establish the nature and scope of your complaint:
- Deal with complaints promptly and fairly
- Give complainants clear replies and, where appropriate, fair redress
- It is the firm’s policy to treat all complainants the same, however, eligible complainants are legally defined and have additional rights in law that we must acknowledge and adhere to.
This will set out clearly the firm’s decision and the reasons for it. If any compensation is offered a clear method of calculation will be shown.
A root cause analysis will be undertaken by the firm in the case of any complaint and this will be recorded with the appropriate action having been taken.
Closing a complaint
Where the firm has sent a final response; or where you have indicated in writing acceptance of the firm’s earlier response to confirm that you are satisfied with the findings of the investigations and any resolution.
We will consider the complaint closed once we have issued to you our final response letter.
Financial Ombudsman Service
If our final response is not acceptable to you then you may be able to refer this matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman in resolving any complaints made against us and agree to be bound by any awards made by the Ombudsman.
We undertake to implement promptly any award made in your favour by the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Address: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR. Monday to Friday – 08:00 to 20:00 and Saturday – 09:00 to 13:00
Contacting the FOS by Telephone 0800 023 4567 – Calls to this number are normally free for people ringing from a “fixed line” phone
– but charges may apply if you call from a mobile phone
0300 123 9123 – Calls to this number are charged at the same rate as 01 or 02 numbers on mobile phone tariffs