Online payments system to help schools manage and collect money from parents.
Collect online payments for any of our modules including school meals, wraparound care, trips, activities and uniforms.
Parents pay online or via our SCOPAY app. They can also select and pay for their children’s meals in advance.
Encourage faster payments
Every school encounters late-payments from parents; unfortunately for administrators, debt chasing, trying to keep track of late payments and issue reminders can be very time-consuming.
In conjunction with our Communications module, you can easily send reminder emails or texts to chase outstanding payments.
Weekly settlements on all transactions - paid directly into your nominated bank account
Secure payment methods - online payments are FCA approved and PCI compliant.
Low cost - no merchant set up or monthly fees, just a small transaction charge.
Net settlement - no need for any direct debits.
Seamless integration - with your MIS and major cashless catering systems.
Nominal codes - makes reconciliation quick and easy.
Reports to help you monitor and analyse your data.
Payments can be made to third party bank accounts, for example to your external caterer.
Monthly Billing - giving parents more ways to pay.
SCOPAY, our parent facing app
Through SCOPAY, parents can manage all their payments and top-up any outstanding balances easily. Our system integrates with other modules to allow parents to book after school clubs, school meals and trips.
- Secure cashless payments - using various methods, including Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Recurring payments - for ease, parents can set up recurring payments on preferred dates.
- Bookings - pre-order meals, nook breakfast and after school club sessions and parents' evening appointments.
- Linked accounts - manage siblings from one login, even if they attend different schools.
- Parental alerts - parents to have full control to receive reminder messages.
We save so much time by not having to count cash and make frequent trips to the bank