"We have been using ‘Schools Cash Office’ since March 2010. The initial training covered everything we needed to know and the transition from paper records to electronic has been extremely smooth and trouble free. The use of ‘Schools Cash Office’ for recording trip payments has been especially beneficial as we are now able to produce receipts, payment cards, debt letters and trip lists at the touch of a few buttons. We are very pleased with the service and support we receive and would happily recommend Tucasi’s ‘Schools Cash Office’ system."
Junior School in Nottinghamshire
More options for parents; less work in school
Tucasi’s online payment module allows parents more choice in how they pay for school items. Cash and cheque are still accommodated in the normal way but now parents have the option to pay online by debit or credit card. Parents simply log-on via the school website, enter their security details and they’ll see a list of outstanding payment items for their child. They can choose which ones to pay and then enter their card details. The school gets an automatic update of all payments that have been made the next day; payment is routed to the school’s nominated bank account; and all without any manual intervention from the school.
- Simple to use web interface.
- Payments are made through WorldPay so they’re secure and reliable.
- Fully automated update of school records; no manual intervention.
- Parents can view their payment history online.
- More payment options for parents.
- Reduced administration workload for schools.
- Reduced risk of pupils losing cash.
- Less cash in school.