"Having looked at a number of options we chose the Tucasi solution to support the development of our financial administration. It is easy to see that the software has been developed with schools in mind. It has allowed our processes to be streamlined and supported our finance team with the volume of administration. The Tucasi team are helpful and supportive. We have been confident to recommend Tucasi as a solution to other schools."
Technology College in Nottinghamshire
More options for parents; less work in school
Tucasi’s online payment module allows parents more choice in how they pay for school items. Cash and cheque are still accommodated in the normal way but now parents have the option to pay online by debit or credit card. Parents simply log-on via the school website, enter their security details and they’ll see a list of outstanding payment items for their child. They can choose which ones to pay and then enter their card details. The school gets an automatic update of all payments that have been made the next day; payment is routed to the school’s nominated bank account; and all without any manual intervention from the school.
- Simple to use web interface.
- Payments are made through WorldPay so they’re secure and reliable.
- Fully automated update of school records; no manual intervention.
- Parents can view their payment history online.
- More payment options for parents.
- Reduced administration workload for schools.
- Reduced risk of pupils losing cash.
- Less cash in school.