One of our most popular modules to date, Extended Day lets you stay on top of your extra-curricular activity payments.
Help working parents
Extending the school day is a huge benefit for working parents. With many families having parents in full time work, the ability to offer a longer school day makes it easier for parents to adjust their working schedules. Knowing their child is already at the school versus at a childminder’s provides added reassurance.
Your breakfast, after-school and holiday clubs are organised and controlled by one system. Parents and guardians can book places in clubs, make payments and view attendance history.
Reduce your admin
Remove the administrative burden staff face when managing the wraparound care your school provides.
All controlled from one system, this is one of our most popular modules, Extended Day lets you stay on top of your wraparound care payments.
Manage your breakfast, after school and holiday clubs' income safely and efficiently.
Create different session times, options and pricing options.
Making wraparound care administration easier
We understand the time and effort involved in coordinating breakfast clubs. With so many individual tasks to complete, such as chasing payment, taking registers and storing allergy information - it's no wonder that staff find the whole process lengthy and sometimes difficult. Extended Day takes away some of the admin burden.
- Set place limits, to avoid over booking.
- Record, track and receive payments and adjust account balances instantly.
- Parents can select, book and pay for clubs in advance via our SCOPAY app.
- Easily identify Pupil Premium children and record Childcare Vouchers.
- Send reminder alerts and communications.
- Option to generate an individual pupil statement.
- There are many pre-formatted reports available to help you monitor and analyse your data. Export to Excel or PDF.
- Easily add notes to child accounts.
All our breakfast and after school club sessions are now booked online which has removed a huge admin task from the office.