What is Self Service Portal and what does it do?
It’s a customer online portal that you can access via a unique log-in. It is another way for you to stay in touch and get help.
Once you’ve logged in you can :
- Submit a support incident (with attachments and notes if appropriate)
- View the status of previous incidents that you have raised via the portal
- Order till rolls, texts and/or printers
- View demonstrations of our other products
- Obtain support information (obtain a license key or synch instructions)
- Request some training
- Access “How to” videos (change meal prices or add school logo among others)
There is also a welcome message scrolling along the top to tell you about special offers, future upgrades/maintenance or anything else we feel would be important to you!
If you would like to log-on to start using the portal or just to have a look, please use the form below to sign up. You will then receive an email with your portal log-in details.
If you are already a user of the SSP please click on the following link to log in.